PO BOX 23346
Lexington, KY, 40517
Thomas was injured on the job in September 2014 while working for Axiall Corp. in Martinsville, West Virginia and he passed away October 2014. He died while replacing a faulty on on at tank valve conationng liquid caustic soda was released burning Tom, James Starkey and Douglas Carson.
Federal OSHA investigated the incident and proposed a $21,000 penalty for three serious violations. The violations are under contest.
Inspection: 997653.015 - Eagle Natrium, Llc
This photo was sent in by his widow Holly Zahnow
~ 3/17/1964 - 10/1/2014 ~